Free Shipping on all orders for mobile phone, accessories & iPhone wireless chargers
J&P Mobile Shop
CONSUMER TERMS OF SALE
PLEASE READ THESE TERMS OF SALE CAREFULLY BEFORE PLACING YOUR ORDER AND RETAIN A COPY OF THESE TERMS AND YOUR ORDER FOR FUTURE REFERENCE
J&P Mobile Shop
J&P Mobile Shop
117 Kilburn High Road, Kilburn NW6 6JH United Kingdom
Telephone: (020) 73758551
1. Unless otherwise agreed all sales made online by J&P Mobile Shop are made on these conditions of sale. No variation of these conditions of sale or any terms supplied with any order form or other document provided by you will be binding J&P Mobile Shop unless confirmed in writing by a Director of J&P Mobile Shop. For terms & conditions relating to other specific services, such as computer repairs, computer upgrades and sale conditions when purchasing from the J&P Mobile Shop, it is your duty to find out the terms & conditions before parting with any goods, transferring any money or agreeing for a particular servicing.
2. Orders can be placed by all individuals, organisations and businesses within Great Britain. All orders are subject to acceptance by J&P Mobile Shop.
3. All goods are subject to availability.
4. You are responsible for deciding on the suitability of the goods offered for any particular purpose and for the consequences arising from any work we undertake on the goods at your request.
Prices & Payment
5. All prices in our catalogue, pricelist and our web site are in pound sterling (£), excluding VAT and delivery and were correct at time of publication. Every effort is made to state the price including VAT. J&P Mobile Shop reserves the right to change the advertised price before you place an order.
6. Unless otherwise agreed, payment is required prior to delivery of the goods. When goods are purchased/collected from our store (it’s premises) J&P Mobile Shop accepts payment by credit card (which will be debited at the time of your purchase), cheque or cash. There is no credit card surcharge.
8. For so long as any amount to be paid for the goods remains owing to J&P Mobile Shop the goods will remain with J&P Mobile Shop and will not pass to you until J&P Mobile Shop has received payment in full.
9. Goods in our catalog are usually delivered within two-to-four working days in the U.K. mainland, although bulky or fragile items may take longer.
10. Risk of loss or damage to the goods shall pass to the individual or company that placed the order, upon delivery.
11. Claims for damage to goods must be noted at the time of delivery and notified to J&P Mobile Shop on the day of delivery to you, if it was delivered before 6pm – otherwise on the next working day. Claims for non-delivery of goods must be notified to J&P Mobile Shop within 7 days of the invoice date.
12. J&P Mobile Shop are able to accept the return of goods subject to conditions stated in paragraphs 12i, 12ii and 12iii. Please contact us if you wish to return goods.
i) Faulty goods will be accepted for return within 7 days of delivery to you so long as they were reported faulty on the day of delivery or the next working day. Acceptance of returned goods are subject to if they are returned undamaged, complete and in the original packaging. A replacement will be delivered in two-to-fourteen working days, depending on availability. Refunds will not be issued to faulty goods – only a replacement of goods.
ii) Non-faulty goods will be accepted, entirely at J&P Mobile Shop discretion, within 7 days of delivery to you provided that they are returned unopened, unused and in perfect condition.
iii) Any goods returned to J&P Mobile Shop which are not in the condition set out above will be rejected and returned to you at your cost.
13. Where goods do not appear in a J&P Mobile Shop publication (including but not limited to our catalogue, pricelist or our web site), and are specially ordered for you, J&P Mobile Shop cannot accept cancellation of your order and will only accept the return of the goods if they are defective and returned within 7 days of delivery to you so long as they were reported faulty on the day of delivery or the next working day. Acceptance of returned goods are subject to if they are returned undamaged, complete and in the original packaging. A replacement will be delivered in two-to-fourteen working days, depending on availability. Refunds will not be issued to faulty goods – only a replacement of goods.
Guarantee & Liability
14. Goods supplied by J&P Mobile Shop are guaranteed in accordance with the terms of the manufacturer’s warranty provided with the goods. Computer systems provided by J&P Mobile Shop come with a standard 6 month warranty, if any fault should occur during that period of time contact J&P Mobile Shop to arrange a repair servicing.
i) J&P Mobile Shop accepts no liability of whatever nature arising as a result of any representations, breach of contract, negligence or otherwise including but not limited to any liability for indirect or consequential loss, loss or corruption of data, or loss of profits, revenue, business or goodwill except for liability for death or personal injury caused by J&P Mobile Shop negligence.
ii) All conditions, warranties, guarantees and representations, express or implied, by statute, common law or otherwise in relation to the goods (other than any liability which J&P Mobile Shop is not permitted by law to exclude or restrict) are hereby excluded.
Loss of Data/Software
16. It is your responsibility to backup your data and software correctly in accordance with good business practice and to make a backup copy before any goods are returned for repair or replacement. J&P Mobile Shop accepts no responsibility for the loss or corruption of data or software, or any liability resulting in the functioning or misfunctioning of the products sold.
Special Conditions relating to the delivery address
17 . Where the delivery address for goods purchased is found to be either sea port or airport related, or freight forwarding related address or we have reason to believe the goods are likely to be shipped on outside the UK we reserve the right to delay the shipment of goods for up to 30 days or even cancel the order within that time.
18. Telephone calls may be recorded and used for training and/or monitoring purposes. When calling J&P Mobile Shop please ensure you direct the correct query to the relating telephone number (i.e. sales queries should be called on the sales line).
19. J&P Mobile Shop is able to offer technical services prior to delivery (such as the configuration or upgrade of goods) or other services at your premises (such as networking). Additional conditions, which are available upon request, apply to these services.
20. J&P Mobile Shop may at its absolute discretion decline to accept orders.
21. These terms take precedence over all others stated or implied, any details discussed in relation to a specific customer or specific order are subject to these terms and these terms stated herein have precedence. Orders and ordering via the web site or placing orders via telephone or email to J&P Mobile Shop are implicitly subject to these terms. All errors and omissions excepted.
All trademarks acknowledged. O & OE.
If you do not agree to these terms and conditions do not place an order with J&P Mobile Shop.